Apache Hive's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Sourabh
Badhya to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Sourabh has been doing some great work for the project. He has landed
important fixes in critical parts of Hive and made significant
contributions to the stabilization of ACID compactions, Direct Write
functionality, and Iceberg support. Apart from code contributions,
Sourabh has been regularly reviewing others' work and providing
valuable feedback as well as testing and validating releases.

Sourabh, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look
forward to your further interactions with the community! If you wish,
please feel free to tell us more about yourself and what you are
working on.

Stamatis (on behalf of the Apache Hive PMC)