I didn't realized that Gradle cannot support two different versions in one
build. I think I did such things for Livy to build scala 2.10 and 2.11 jars
simultaneously with Maven. I'm not so familiar with Gradle thing, I can
take a shot to see if there's some hacky ways to make it work.

Besides, are we saying that we will move to spark-3 support after 0.8
release in the master branch to replace Spark-2, or we maintain two
branches for both spark-2 and spark-3 and make two releases? From
my understanding, the adoption of spark-3 may not be so fast, and there
still has lots users who stick on spark-2. Ideally, it might be better to
support two versions in a near future.

Thanks
Saisai

Mass Dosage <massdos...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月4日周三 上午1:33写道: