Hello,

I am playing with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1144 as introduction to hacking on Ignite. I am not a Java developer by day but have experience writing code in various languages. This is my first in-depth exposure to Ignite internals (have lightly used it as a user in a POC project).

Looking at this ticket, I am guessing that what it needs to do is get the cache name from the kernel context. After that it can just pass on the call (such as affinityRun()) to the regular affinityRun() call with the cache name filled in as the first parameter. This is because an internal (un-exposed) cache is used to track the queue/set data structures. Is this all correct?

My question is: how do I get the cache name from within the queue implementation.

Thanks!