Hello all,

I am working on a ticket that is not very difficult, if you are good with Idea, Java, Maven etc. I have been a developer in various languages but new to Java ;).

I had JDK8 installed and I introduced some changes to the code base that cause it to not compile (apparently) against the JDK7. I downloaded JDK7 and installed it, I went into Project Structure->JDKs in Idea and added the version 7 and set it as default for the Ignite project. However, every time I try to build the ignite-core module, it complains about "invalid source release: 1.8". Clearly I am missing something - but what? Are there any instructions anyone can point to for switching JDKs in IntelliJ?

Thanks!