I would add support of the binary mode for distributed data structures and atomic references

Is anyone interested to pick up this task and implement?

On 2/18/2016 1:36 PM, Vladimir Ozerov wrote:
I would definitely want to include NuGet and ODBC into upcoming release.
Both issues are in review for now. I expect they will be in master in a
week or so.

LINQ is "nice to have" for me for this release. It changes .NET packaging
and moreover must be tested very thoroughly. So it would be cool to include
it as well, but I do not think it is a showstopper for 1.6.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@gridgain.com>