Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself - I am interested in Ignite and have been
lurking for a while. I’ve been working in high performance computing for my
entire career, starting at NASA followed by working at software companies and
providing consulting services. I deal with data problems daily and appreciate
data grids for scalability and performance challenges.

So, the next step for my interest in Ignite is to start contributing to the
project and understanding it at a deeper level technically. I’ve been following
the
<http://a%20href=https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-Workflow>instructions
 for contributing <http://a
href=https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-Workflow>,
 but I'm having trouble finding a good entry point for me to start
contributing. I found a few newbie tickets that might be a good place to start:
IGNITE-2049 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2049> and IGNITE-2895
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2895>. However, these either use
specific systems that I can’t test or reference the EA process, which I’m
unfamiliar with.

Any opinions? Other tickets that might be a better entry point for someone who
has programmed in the JVM before?

Thanks,
Myles