Hello Andy,

It's submitted in time. I saw your notes, thanks. Here're some further
questions.

1) API of QueryExecution
Does the API look like:
- Iterator<Quad> QueryExecution.execConstrucQuads()
- Dataset QueryExecution.execConstructDataset()

2) master.jj
How does master.jj generate arq.jj? What tool? You mentioned "is
processed with cpp". What's cpp?

3) query string  sytax
I went through TriG syntax.
- For our query string, can it construct a Dataset with multiple
graphs, or just one default/named graph?
- Shall we consider using variables for named graphs? I mean "?g", not ":g":
CONSTRUCT {
    # Named graph
    GRAPH ?g { ?s :p ?o }
} WHERE