Hi,

How to integrate my code into the code base? Which of the following
one is the desired approach:
1) confidencesun/jena:JENA-491 -> apache/jena:master
2) confidencesun/jena:JENA-491 -> confidencesun/jena:master ->
apache/jena:master
3) confidencesun/jena:JENA-491 -> apache/jena:JENA-491 -> apache/jena:master

regards,
Qihong