gists are git repos: so the file is there ... somewhere:

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/LorenzBuehmann/e3619d53cf4c158c4e4902fd7d6ed7c3/raw/9049cf8b559ce685b4293fca10d8b1c07cc79c43/tdb2_xloader_wikidata_truthy.log

    Andy

On 19/12/2021 17:56, Marco Neumann wrote:
Thank you Lorenz,
unfortunately the tdb2_xloader_wikidata_truthy.log is now truncated in
github

On Sun, Dec 19, 2021 at 9:46 AM LB <conpcompl...@googlemail.com.invalid>
wrote:

I edited the Gist [1] and put the default stats there. Takes ~4min to
compute the stats.

Findings:

- for Wikidata we have to extend those stats with the stats for wdt:P31
property as Wikidata does use this property as their own rdf:type
relation. It is indeed trivial, just execute

select ?c (count(*) as ?cnt) {?s
<http://www.wikidata.org/prop/direct/P31> ?c} group by ?c

and convert it into the stats rule language (SSE) and put those rules
before the more generic rule

|(<http://www.wikidata.org/prop/direct/P31> 98152611)|

- I didn't want to touch the stats script itself, but we could for
example also make this type relation generic and allow for other like
wdt:P31 or skos:subject via a commandline option which provides any URI
as the type relation with default being rdf:type - but that's for sure
probably overkill

- there is a bug in the stats script or file I guess, because of of some
overflow? the count value is

(count -1983667112))

which indicates this.  I opened a ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-2225

[1]
https://gist.github.com/LorenzBuehmann/e3619d53cf4c158c4e4902fd7d6ed7c3