Hi Marco,

For things like this an issue in GitHub (I think we have labels for fuseki
and/or UI) would work IMO. And I think what you suggest is a good idea!

Some time ago we migrated to this JavaScript web application for Fuseki and
a slightly new UI. Slightly as we intentionally didn't change much of the
old behavior. That's so we could give it some time and make sure we didn't
break any existing features (I think we didn't).

Now I think it is a good time to start planning changes like this one, or
even bigger ones (have a UI configuration, allow other languages, dark
mode, improve the Query panel with tabs or other features, etc.).

If you have a small feature like this one I think it is easy to discuss
over GitHub. But for bigger things (e.g. replace YASGUI with another
component, completely change how we manage datasets, security in UI, etc.)
then I'd say discussions in the dev@ as Andy pointed are better as not
everyone watches the GitHub issues.

Cheers,

Bruno