I guess I don't understand how multiple tags work together to achieve rack
awareness. I realize I could go look at how Elasticseach works, but ideally
this would be more plain in the KIP.

In particular I'm not sure how the tag approach is different than appending
multiple tags together, e.g. how is cluster=foo, zone=bar different than
rack=foo-bar?

Ryanne