Hi Tom,

Thanks for running the release!

I did the following checks:

   1. Validated all the checksum and signatures
   2. Built from source and ran the unit tests (Java 11)
   3. Ran the quickstart and the Kafka Streams demo (Java 11)
   4. Did a quick scan of the Javadoc and the documentation

I noticed the same issues as Mickael on the website, but otherwise, it
looks good.
+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Bill