Hi Joe,

Yes, that is correct.  Sorry, I should have mentioned that in the original
email.  That is the only video where Tim says that.
The Kafka Streams videos do not mention Confluent.

We're currently pursuing editing the video to remove the "from Confluent"
part.
Note that the site also uses the same video on the "quickstart" page, so
both places will be fixed when editing is completed.

Can we pursue hosting the Kafka Streams videos for now, then revisit the
"What is Apache Kafka?" when the editing is done?

Thanks,
Bill