From: dev@kafka.apache.org At: 10/05/22 03:47:33 UTC-4:00To:
dev@kafka.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] KIP-874: TopicRoundRobinAssignor

Hi Kafka Developers,

My proposal is to add a new partition assignment strategy at the topic
level to :
 - have a better data consistency by consumed topic in case of exception
 - have a solution much thread safe for the consumer
In case there are multiple consumers and multiple topics.

Here is the link to the KIP with all the explanations :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XozGDQ

Thank you in advance for your feedbacks,
Mathieu