Congrats Mickael!

And thanks a lot for taking on this additional task! Glad to have you!

-Matthias

On 4/21/23 9:40 AM, Viktor Somogyi-Vass wrote:
Jun, thank you for all your hard work! Also, congrats Mickael, it is very
well deserved :)

Best,
Viktor

On Fri, Apr 21, 2023, 18:15 Adam Bellemare <adam.bellem...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you for all your hard work Jun - that's a decade-long legacy!
And congratulations to you Mickael!

On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 11:20 AM Josep Prat <josep.p...@aiven.io.invalid>