Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who participated in the voting and the discussion. I'll
close the voting since it has been open for over 72 hours and we have a
sufficient number of votes. KIP-793 has been accepted with the following +1
votes (and no +0 or -1 votes):

   - Chris Egerton (binding)
   - Greg Harris
   - Mickael Maison (binding)
   - Randall Hauch (binding)

I'll start working on the implementation next week and try to get it merged
in time for the 3.6.0 release.

Thanks,
Yash