Hi Omnia,

I think there's a few clarifications that should still be made on the KIP,
but assuming these are agreeable, I'm +1 (binding)

- In the description for the
replication.policy.internal.topic.separator.enabled property (in the
"Public Interfaces" section), we should specify that it affects only the
checkpoints and offset syncs topic
- We can remove the code snippet from the "Proposed Changes" section (right
now it's a little buggy; there's two different implementations for the same
"internalSuffix" method, and there are references to an "internalSeparator"
method but no implementation for it); since we don't usually require
specific code changes in KIPs, I think as long as we can describe the
changes we're proposing in the "Public Interfaces" section, that should be
enough for this KIP

Cheers,

Chris