Hey Vaibhav

1. KIP says "Enable CI for power architecture and run tests with Java
8, 11 and 17 and Scala 2.13". Do different versions of JVM work
differently for power architecture? Would it be sufficient if we just
run it with the latest supported JDK (20) + latest supported scala
(2.13) ?

2. Can you also please add that we plan to run this only on branch
builder and not on every PR. Note that we have two CI runs configured
today, one is "branch builder" which runs when a commit is merged to
trunk or preceding versions and another is "PR builder" which runs on
every commit on every PR. From our earlier discussion on this thread,
we discussed to only add it for "branch builder". Also, please add
option of adding test to "PR builder" in the rejected alternative
section.

--
Divij Vaidya