Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who participated in the vote and the discussion. I'll
close this since it has been open for over 72 hours and we have a
sufficient number of votes. KIP-793 has been accepted with the following +1
votes (binding): Matthias, Walker, Bill, Bruno, Sophie.

I'll start working on the implementation.

Best,
Shay