Hi Divij,

About the system tests, it's me helping Satish working on it since our team
has internal jenkins pipeline for it.
Here's the result:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S2XYd79f6_AeWj9f9qEkliRg7JtL04AC?usp=sharing

I'm mainly focusing on the failed tests.
For kraft_upgrade_test, I've fixed in this PR
<https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/14424>. After the fix, the rerun
results look good.
For quota_test, it's a known issue in our environment. After rerun, all
passed.

Thanks.
Luke