Thanks for the KIP Hanyu!

I took a quick look and it think the proposal makes sense overall.

A few comments about how to structure the KIP.

As you propose to not add `ReverseRangQuery` class, the code example should go into "Rejected Alternatives" section, not in the "Proposed Changes" section.

For the `RangeQuery` code example, please omit all existing methods etc, and only include what will be added/changed. This make it simpler to read the KIP.

nit: typo

 the fault value is false

Should be "the default value is false".

Not sure if `setReverse()` is the best name. Maybe `withDescandingOrder` (or similar, I guess `withReverseOrder` would also work) might be better? Would be good to align to KIP-969 proposal that suggest do use `withDescendingKeys` methods for "reverse key-range"; if we go with `withReverseOrder` we should change KIP-969 accordingly.

Curious to hear what others think about naming this consistently across both KIPs.

-Matthias