+1 (binding)

On 11/20/23 1:42 PM, Jason Gustafson wrote:
+1 Thanks for the KIP!

On Mon, Nov 20, 2023 at 9:31 AM Jun Rao <j...@confluent.io.invalid> wrote:

Hi, Andrew,

Thanks for the KIP. +1

Jun

On Thu, Nov 16, 2023 at 9:12 AM Andrew Schofield <
andrew_schofield_j...@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi Apoorv,
Thanks for your vote.

Initially, I put support for zkBroker in order to be able to control the
error response in this case.
I have validated the error handling for this RPC on a ZK cluster in which
the RPC is not supported,
and the error is entirely understandable. Consequently, I have removed
`zkBroker` for this new RPC.

Thanks,
Andrew

On 16 Nov 2023, at 13:51, Apoorv Mittal <apoorvmitta...@gmail.com>