Hi,
Glad to hear you’re better.

Re-reading the KIP, I think the changes to the public interfaces are probably
only the addition
of the new `--isolation` flag on the `kafka-get-offsets.sh` tool. The
`KafkaAdminClient.listOffsets`
parameters already have what you need I think (OffsetSpec.LATEST and
ListOffsetOptions.isolationLevel).

If you tidy up the `Public Interfaces` section with the revised syntax for the
tool, I think the
committers will be able to see more easily what the changes are and it would
then be ready to vote
in my opinion.

Thanks,
Andrew