Hi Walker,

A couple of follow-up questions.

1.
Why do you propose to explicitly pass a parameter "storeName" in StreamsBuilder#addGlobalStore? The StoreBuilder should already provide a name for the store, if I understand the code correctly. I would avoid using the same name for the source node and the state store, because it limits the flexibility in naming. Why do you not use Named for the name of the source node?

2.
Did you consider Matthias' proposal to restrict the type of the store builder to `StoreBuilder<TimestampedKeyValueStore>` (or even `StoreBuilder<? extends TimestampedKeyValueStore>`) for the case where the processor is built-in?

Best,
Bruno