Hi Christopher,

Thanks for raising this. Moving to the new namespace makes sense - would
you be willing to submit a KIP? The point you raised regarding Jetty 11 EOL
and Jetty 12 requiring Java 17 is a good one and is worth discussing the
trade-offs in more detail. I originally did not propose moving Connect to
Java 17 because of the risk that it might break several connectors. If
someone summarized the number of connectors that support Java 17 and the
number that does not, it would be a useful first step in the discussion.

Ismael