hi David

thanks for quickly response!!

According to KIP-906, the BC rules are

1) The old package name must be deprecated in the target release (e.g. 3.5)
and redirection removed in the next major release (e.g. 4.0).
2) Existing users will get a deprecation warning when using the old package
name, while old SPIs and classes will be marked as deprecated.

I will file a jira to make sure we don't violate that rules

Best,
Chia-Ping

David Jacot <dja...@confluent.io.invalid> 於 2024年4月10日 週三 下午8:57寫道: