Heya Nikhil,

Thank you for raising this KIP!

Your proposal makes sense to me. In essence you are saying that the
permission required by WriteTxnMarkers should be the same as for CreateAcls
and DeleteAcls, which is reasonable. If we trust an administrator to assign
the correct permissions then we should also trust them to be able to abort
a hanging transaction.

I would support this KIP if it is put to the vote unless there are other
suggestions for improvements!

Best,
Christo