Hey Alieh,

I echo what Omnia says, I'm not sure I understand the implications of the
change and I think more detail is needed.

This comment also confused me a bit:
* {@code ClientExceptionHandler} that continues the transaction even if a
record is too large.
* Otherwise, it makes the transaction to fail.

Relatedly, I've been working with some folks on a KIP for transactions
errors and how they are handled. Specifically for the
RecordTooLargeException (and a few other errors), we want to give a new
error category for this error that allows the application to choose how it
is handled. Maybe this KIP is something that you are looking for? Stay
tuned :)

Justine