Hi,
I have made a small update to the KIP as a result of testing the new
share consumer with client telemetry (KIP-714).

I’ve added telemetry metric names to the table of client metrics and
also updated the metric group names so that the resulting client metrics
sent to the broker have consistent names.

Thanks,
Andrew