Hey, I just sent out a google hangout invite to all pmc, committers and
everyone I found working on a KIP. If I missed anyone in the invite please
let me know and can update it, np.

We should do this every Tuesday @ 2pm Eastern Time. Maybe we can get INFRA
help to make a google account so we can manage better?

To discuss
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals
in progress and related JIRA that are interdependent and common work.

~ Joe Stein