Wow, 18 mins?

I was seeing 8 mins a couple weeks ago and 12 mins now. Anyone know what's
up? Not sure if the 12<=>18 is just because I have SSDs or what. It is
really easy to make a small change that adds a few hundred ms of startup or
shutdown time and that have that multiply by 500 server start and stops in
the test execution.

-Jay