+1 also for me. If we communicate this clearly this will give us a fresh start
that is totally coherent with the apache migration.

If it's ok for you, I can take care of starting writing down a short article to
explain the situation. For now I'll put it on a shared Google docs so everybody
could comment and edit it before publishing. By the way, do we have a place
where to publish this and other article in future? Is the old Kie blog still ok
or do we need something different?

If we all agree on this, the next step to be taken for what regards our code
base is branching the current main branches and apply to the new ones the
openrewrite migration scripts one last time, so we could all finally working on
a proper Quarkus 3 integration. Is there any volunteer to do this? I'm not
totally familiar with those migration script and even less with the CI
implications, but I'm available to help for what I can. Please let's coordinate
on this asap.

Thanks,
Mario