> It would be best to agree on a branch name - if it's quarkus3 - and
> generate special pipelines for that branch. So that we have clear
> separation. It would require branching of whole groups of repositories
> (similarly as above - incubator-kie-kogito-apps and others).

Hi Jan,

I agree on this. For now I replaced Toshiya's PR and now I have 2 PRs with same
branch name so CI could at least run against them, see:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-drools/pull/5589
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-kogito-runtimes/pull/3291

CI is still running, anyway Drools should be ok (or if it isn't I will take
care of it), while kogito-runtimes is finally compiling, but locally I have the
2 test failures that I'm pasting at the end of this email. I'm working on them,
but in all honest I have zero knowledge of that area, so I would really
appreciate any help on them.

Thanks,
Mario

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-failsafe-plugin:3.1.2:verify (integration-test)
on project kogito-quarkus-serverless-workflow-integration-test: There are test
failures.

[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   EventTimedoutIT.testTimedout:94
expected: 0L
 but was: 1L
[ERROR]   ForEachRestIT.testForEachSubflow:62 1 expectation failed.
Expected status code <201> but was <400>.

[ERROR] Errors:
[ERROR]   CallbackStateTimeoutsIT.callbackStateTimeoutsExceeded:60 »
ConditionTimeout Assertion condition defined as a
org.kie.kogito.test.utils.ProcessInstancesRESTTestUtils 1 expectation failed.
Expected status code <404> but was <200>.
 within 10 seconds.
[ERROR]
CallbackStateWithTimeoutsErrorHandlerIT.callbackStateTimeoutsExceeded:72 »
ConditionTimeout Assertion condition defined as a
org.kie.kogito.test.utils.ProcessInstancesRESTTestUtils 1 expectation failed.
Expected status code <404> but was <200>.
 within 10 seconds.
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 79, Failures: 2, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0