> drools has `drools-reliability` component which persistence is pluggable.
> We have infinispan persistence and h2 persistence at the moment. If we want
> to make the version 10 release "minimal", shall we keep only the h2
> persistence and then move the infinispan persistence to another repo
> (kiegroup)? WDYT, Mario?

As Toshiya wrote we're using Infinispan as one implementation of the
persistence layer for the drools-reliability module. This Infinispan-based
persistence is quite well isolated in its own submodule, so in theory it would
be relatively easy to move it somewhere else, but where? back in the kiegroup?
and how we will manage its release then?

In essence I don't see much value in getting rid of that dependency there and
more importantly (and this is a more general note) I'm afraid that having to
release other optional modules from different repositories or even
organizations will bring us many more and bigger problems than the ones solved
by not using those dependencies anymore.

Mario