Hi Eleonora,
                 thanks for the the explanation on hunspell. i really
appreciate it.But  the problem i have now is that hunspell programe  suggests
only the word in the testing dictionary, it did not generate word from affix
rule for  the language i ' m building the dictionary  for. I tested it
 with English dictionary and affix files, it worked very well.Below are testing
affix and  dictionary files.

TESTING AFFIX  RULE
 SET ISO8859-1
 TRY aeiouAEIOU

 PFX A Y 1
 PFX A   0 wi

 PFX B Y
 1
 PFX B  0 li

 SFX R N 1
 SFX R   0 ra

 SFX Z N 1
 SFX Z   0 re

 PFX D N 1
 PFX D   0 e

 PFX I N 1
 PFX I   0 i

TESTING DICT
6
wa/ARDI
we/AZDI
wi/AI
wo/ABI
wu/AZID
lo/BRZI

TESTING WORD
wa
we
wi
wo
wu
ewe
ewa
dwe
iwu
iwo

after i executing this command "example yor_NIGG.aff yor_NIGG.dic my_file.txt"
it gives

" " is not correct
   suggesting we

like this for word in dictionary file only.