De: Kollberg, Jonas <jonas.kollb...@intel.com>
Objet: RE: [Moblin Dev] Installation problem from USB key.
À: "portes_sylv...@yahoo.fr" <portes_sylv...@yahoo.fr>, "Karur Mohan, Prajwal"
<prajwal.karur.mo...@intel.com>, "Taylor, Dale T" <dale.t.tay...@intel.com>,
"dev@lists.moblin.org" <dev@lists.moblin.org>
Date: Mercredi 14 Janvier 2009, 14h13

Hi,

I had the same problem as you.
(It was not the multi partition on a USB key error that sometimes appear.)

I installed on two machines and the same error appeared. It seems to be a bug
in 0.48. If you do a GIT to get a later version it works. Or at least. it did
work for me :-)

Uninstall 0.48 and install via the GIT method on
http://moblin.org/documentation/moblin-image-creator/test-drive-moblin-netbook-or-mid/install-and-run-image-creator

Thanks!

/Jonas Kollberg