here is a favicon you might want to try: I cropped the "VL" from the
Apache Lucene logo (ok I guess it's an AL) -- if you save it as
favicon.ico in the root of your website (ie as url /favicon.ico) it
should show up in bookmarks, browser toolbars, etc as a handy memory
aid. Of course you might have other ideas for a picture - it's
actually pretty easy to make the favicon once you have a picture you
like; I followed the instructions here
https://www.logikfabrik.se/blog/how-to-create-a-multisize-favicon-using-gimp/