Hi,

this vote has passed.

I wanted to wait for Chris to merge the PR, but due to heavy working on main removing ByteBufferIndexInput and updating Java versions, I accidentally pushed the wrong branch to main, so it is already merged. The PRwas closed manually.

Lucene "main" (10.0) is now on Java 21.

Sorry, Chris - my fault!

Uwe