Hi Guys,

I am working on MXNet Scala Inference APIs
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MXNET-50> along with another
contributor Roshani. A while back I noticed that we haven't been publishing
the scala package to Maven for a while now(last one being v0.11.1a under
the dmlc namespace).
Currently users have to build the package manually and then use it, this
hinders adoption and also is painful to build everything from source.

I also see that we haven't changed the namespace to org.apache and instead
are still ml.dmlc namespace.

I wanted to seek your opinion about changing the MXNet-Scala package
namespace to org.apache for the Scala package and publish to Maven in the
upcoming release. I understand that this probably breaks the Semver
semantics that is agreed upon, However I would like to point out that the
Scala package has never been published to maven as 1.0 under org.apache.

Open to suggestions.

Thanks, Naveen