See the Machine Learning track!

We’re delighted to announce that the Call for Presentations (CFP) is now open
for ApacheCon North America in Las Vegas, September 9-13th! As the official
conference series of the ASF, ApacheCon North America will feature over a dozen
Apache project summits. We’re looking for talks in a wide variety of categories
-- anything related to ASF projects and the Apache development process. The CFP
closes at midnight on May 26th.

In addition, the ASF will be celebrating its 20th Anniversary during the event.
For more details and to submit a proposal for the CFP, visit

https://apachecon.com/acna19/ . Registration will be opening soon.