Hi,

This is a yearly report for Hebrew OOo project year 2007.

Hebrew team released Hebrew OpenOffice.org version 2.2 in May - June
2007, for MS Windows and for Linux Fedora Core 6 OSs. The Hebrew version
includes all the features and fixes from OOo 2.2 and many fixes to
support Hebrew. The Hebrew team submitted all the fixes to Issue
Tracker, although not all the code "propagated" to official OOo source
code.

This Hebrew release comes with default settings for CTL languages,
with Hebrew fonts (Maxim Iorsh's "Culmus"), Hebrew presentation
settings, like Hebrew backgrounds, and other Hebrew related
things. In this 2.2 version, the Hebrew OOo team put special emphasis
on importing and displaying presentations in Hebrew.

The Hebrew team maintained active Hebrew web site for OpenOffice.org,
with forums and mailing lists. http://www.openoffice.org.il/
In addition, the Hebrew OOo team maintains active bugzilla bug reporting
site at http://bugzilla.openoffice.org.il/

We had an OpenOffice conference in ZOA house in Tel Aviv in June.
About 70 people showed up. Jonathan Ben Avraham also gave a project update report at August Penguin.

I have taken the responsibility for Hebrew OpenOffice.org releases since
the middle of January 2008. I plan to release next Hebrew OOo version
in a few months.

--
Moshe Gorohovsky

A6 CC A7 E1 C2 BD 8C 1B  30 8E A4 C3 4C 09 88 47   Tk Open Systems Ltd.