Just like DFD earlier this year, i think we should try to contribute to the
Software Freedom Day this year and join their wiki and sites collaborating
with stories from OOo and ODF camp showing how software freedom is important
for us.

>From their site:
" Our goal in this celebration is to educate the worldwide public about the
benefits of using high quality FOSS in education, in government, at home,
and in business -- in short, everywhere! "

I think this goal comes up par with our own and SDF people will be very
happy to see the community behind OpenOffice.org participate.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol