Hi,

On 07.12.2010 15:03, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
On 2010-12-07, at 05:28 , Bernd Eilers wrote:

On 06.12.2010 17:56, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:

Hi Louis!
Thanks, Bernd.

Are those of us here to ask questions on the website list or will you (and
others) be listening here?

The mailing list to synchronize the migration effort and raise questions is
discuss at ooo-migration.kenai.com

To ask yet dumber questions, will you be adding interested persons to that list?

Anyone can join the public list by sending a message to
 sympa at ooo-migration.kenai.com
with the subject
 subscribe discuss

or subscribe via website (registration/login) at
http://kenai.com/projects/ooo-migration/lists/discuss/archive

But if someone sends me a note I'm happy to subscribe...

Greetings
Stefan