Hi,

Let me broaden the address list a bit and give a quick update on the preparations for the move of our main site to a new infrastructure.

More detailed information is available at
 http://kenai.com/projects/ooo-migration/pages/Home

Some more test runs finished and you are invited to play with the staging environment at
 http://testopenoffice.org
The easiest way to make yourself familiar with the new framework is
trying out things there you do on the site now. It would be helpful to hear about your feedback in the next 2 weeks before we come closer to the final migration.

The test runs take 4-5 days. So we expect to be in read-only mode for about a week while data is moved from one site to the other. Note that services not hosted on the main site (like mercurial, wiki, user forums, ...) will not be affected. I'm looking forward to a more detailed schedule for the migration. In the meantime join us at
 disc...@ooo-migration.kenai.com

Greetings
Stefan