The legacy OpenOffice.org servers have been hosted by Oracle.  These
servers will soon be shut down.  We are working to re-host the most
important websites and services at Apache.  This includes the most
critical mailing lists.

We are sending notes to the individual mailing lists, inviting them to
join the matching Apache OpenOffice lists.  You can read a copy of this
email here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Email+Migration+Po
st

As you can see, this email is in English.  We would like to send a
similar note, translated into the native language, for the various NLC
project lists.  We need help with these translations and with helping
subscribers migrate over to the Apache list infrastructure.

If you can help with this, to be a liaison between an NLC project and
Apache OpenOffice, please let me know.

Thanks,

Rob (Apache OpenOffice.org (Incubating) Project Management Committee)