Andy,

You're right. I was a caching issue with Chrome. I don't know why I didn't think to try that--forest for the trees, I guess. Thank you.

Russ

On 7/17/20 5:58 PM, Andy LoPresto wrote:
Russell,

Have you verified this is not a browser caching issue? They are pernicious and
it sounds like this could be an example. If you’re sure it’s not, verify the
API calls using your browser’s Developer Tools to see what properties are
actually being returned by the server when inspecting a component to see if the
correct values are present. If so, it’s likely a UI bug, and if not, the new
code is not being properly loaded/used by NiFi’s server application.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com
He/Him