Matthew,

If you feel that the documentation generated from the annotations at the top of your custom processor class (@CapabilityDescription, etc., of which Bryan spoke) is insufficient, it's also possible to supplement it with

/src/main/resources/docs/<package-path>.CustomProcessorClass/additionalDetails.html/

You write it in simple HTML with embedded CSS. By your user, it's reached via a hyperlink on the (standard) processor usage page put there when the framework notices that you've supplied it (directory name including package path, filesystem location, etc. are crucial).

I do this for almost every last custom processor I write as a favor to my downstream flow writers.

Cheers,

Russ