On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 8:57 PM, jan i <j...@apache.org> wrote:

> I have been working with Qt for many years and have in one project made a
> converter from something similar to our UI descriptions to a Qt
> environment.

I have only experience as an end user of poweted QT apps to the windows
platform, and I can say: avoid it like the plague.
QT apps on Windows tend to become hugue, the bloat added by QT libs is
considerable and plus, the QT apps ported to windows are SLOW TO LOAD.

The size of all the QT libs loading before the app can even be displayed
surely plays a role.

Just my $0.02
FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell