[BCC to PMC]

The [VOTE] to recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for
Apache OpenOffice has passed.

Tally

   +1 Jan Høydahl
   +1 Dennis E. Hamilton
   +1 Gavin McDonald
   +1 Herbert Duerr
   +1 Patricia Shanahan
   +1 Louis Suárez-Potts
   +1 Mechtilde Stehmann
   +1 Stuart Swales
   +1 Kazunari Hirano
   +1 Dr. Michael Stehmann
   +1 Carl Marcum
   +1 Andrea Pescetti
   +1 Jörg Schmidt
   +1 Olaf Felka
   +1 Dave Fisher
   +1 Dave Barton
   +1 Regina Henschel
   +1 Ariel Constenla-Haile
   +1 Roberto Galoppini
   +1 Phillip Rhodes
   +1 Keith N. McKenna

    0 Marcus Lange
    0 Peter Kovacs

   21  +1 Approvals
    2   0 Abstentions
    0  -1 Disapprovals

I will submit the resolution to the Board of the Apache Software Foundation for
consideration at the Wednesday, 2016-09-21 meeting.

 - Dennis