Hi all,
Getting the translation integration running and migrating to a different we
frontend are in my opinion 2 different things.
I have planed to look into the translation tomorrow. But I am still unsure how
that works out.

I want to open a hotbox repository for translations.
And the check if we can optimize the process there a bit.

All the best
Peter